- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
BRMALLS investor relations website includes forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements are based on the beliefs and assumptions of its management, and on information currently available to the Company. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding BRMALLS intent, belief or current expectations or that of its directors or executive officers with respect to, but not limited to:
- general economic, political, and business conditions in Brazil and the regions in which the Company operates;
- fluctuations in inflation and prevailing interest rates in Brazil;
- changes in the retail, shopping center and real estate markets in Brazil;
- BRMALLS ability to successfully implement its business strategy, including its ability to (i) acquire additional interests in the shopping centers in which the Company currently participates; (ii) acquire interests in shopping centers owned by third parties; (iii) identify properties suitable for the development of new shopping centers; and (iv) enter into new contracts for the provision of shopping center management services and of the leasing of shopping center stores and common spaces;
- BRMALLS ability to successfully manage its business in the future;
- the Companys ability to obtain additional financing on reasonable terms and conditions;
- changes in the level of retail sales in Brazil;
- introduction of new laws and/or regulations or of amendments to current laws and/or regulations applicable to the shopping center, real estate and retail markets in Brazil, including those related to the environment or urban planning;
- governmental intervention resulting in changes to applicable taxes or the regulatory environment in Brazil;
- competition in the Brazilian shopping center market in Brazil and in the regions in which BRMALLS operates;
- force majeure events;
- other factors or trends affecting the Companys financial condition or results of operations and the ones discussed under the section Risk Factors; and
- other statements contained in this website regarding matters that are not historical facts.
Investors should understand that the above-mentioned factors, in addition to others discussed in this investor relations website, among others, could affect BRMALLS future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements made in this website or files herein posted.
Forward-looking statements also include information concerning the Company¿s possible or assumed future results of operations set forth under several sections in this investor relations website, as well as statements preceded by, followed by, or that include the words "believes", "may", "continues", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "estimates" or similar expressions.
Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions because they relate to future events and therefore depend on circumstances that may or may not occur. BRMALLS future business, financial condition, results of operations, prospects, strategies, market share and shareholder values may differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by these forward-looking statements. Many of the factors that will determine these results and values are beyond the Companys ability to control or predict.
Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.