- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
The application of the Code‘s guidelines and the maintenance of an environment with the highest standards of ethical conduct is a commitment of all employees.
- Eventual doubts on how to act in a particular situation must be cleared with the respective managers.
- For situations of non-compliance with this Code, the available channel is:
Reports may be anonymous, to whomever wishes to do so; however, we highlight the need for consistency and truth in the information reported.
- We have an Ethics Committee composed of Executive Officers at the headquarters who are responsible for the Legal, People, and Management departments. Their main duties are as follows:
- Analysis of situations not provided for in the Code and definition of procedures;
- Assessment of situations of non-compliance with the Code and resolutions on the measures to be taken; and
- Revision and updating of the Code of Ethics.