- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Rio de Janeiro, June 12th, 2020 - BR MALLS PARTICIPAÇÕES S.A., publicly-held company located at Avenida Afrânio de Melo Franco 290, 1st floor, in the city and state of Rio de Janeiro, under CNPJ nº 06.977.745/0001-91 ("brMalls" or "Company"), in compliance with Comissão de Valores Mobiliários instruction nº 358, hereby announces that, following the recommendations of public authorities and collaborating towards COVID-19 prevention, the Company has resumed the operation of another seven malls in its portfolio, totalling 20 reopened malls. The reopened malls represent 65.3% of the Company’s total GLA and 75.3% of its owned GLA, and represented 72.3% of the core portfolio’s NOI in 2019.
NorteShopping (RJ) and Shopping Tijuca (RJ) restarted their activities yesterday, on June 11th, 2020, and are currently operating with reduced hours, from Monday to Sunday, from 12pm to 8pm.
Shopping Jardim Sul (SP), Mooca Plaza Shopping (SP), Shopping Metrô Santa Cruz (SP) and Shopping Villa-Lobos (SP) also restarted their activities yesterday, on June 11th, 2020, and are currently operating with reduced hours, from Monday to Sunday, from 4pm to 8pm.
Shopping Tamboré (SP) restarted its activities today, June 12th, and is currently operating with reduced hours, from Monday to Sunday, from 2pm to 8pm.
As stated by the Company on April 22nd, May 11th, May 26th, June 3rd and June 8th, the following malls have already resumed their operations:
- Shopping Iguatemi Caxias (RS) - April 20th, 2020;
- Campo Grande (MS) - April 22nd, 2020;
- Catuaí Londrina (PR) - May 9th, 2020;
- Catuaí Shopping Maringá (PR) - May 9th, 2020;
- Shopping Curitiba (PR) - May 25th, 2020;
- Shopping Estação (PR) - May 25th, 2020;
- Center Shopping Uberlândia (MG) - May 26th, 2020;
- Amazonas Shopping (AM) - June 1st, 2020;
- Shopping Piracicaba (SP) - June 1st, 2020;
- Shopping Vila Velha (ES) - June 2nd, 2020;
- Shopping Estação Cuiabá (MT) - June 3rd, 2020;
- Campinas Shopping (SP) - June 8th, 2020;
- Independência Shopping (MG) - June 8th, 2020.
The Company informs that it has implemented strict protocols related to the sanitization of the referred assets in addition to the recommendations of the health authorities, in order to preserve and prioritize the health and well-being of both our customers and tenants, as well as employees and partners. The reopening protocol is available in the Company’s IR website (http://ri.brmalls.com.br).
The other malls in the Company’s portfolio remain closed, as determined by public authorities. Delivery services and/or essential activities are still allowed in our malls.
The Company maintains a Pluridisciplinary Crisis Committee in order to implement awareness and prevention initiatives, as well as monitor the developments related to COVID-19.
Finally, we will keep the market informed of relevant changes that may occur.