- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Rio de Janeiro, March 17th, 2020 -BR MALLS PARTICIPAÇÕES S.A., publicly-held company located at Avenida Afrânio de Melo Franco 290, 1st floor, in the city and state of Rio de Janeiro, under CNPJ nº 06.977.745/0001-91 ("brMalls" or "Company"), in compliance with CVM instruction nº 358, hereby announces that, since the beginning of the fight against COVID-19, it has created a Pluridisciplinary Crisis Committee with the objective of monitoring and implementing a series of awareness and prevention initiatives, aiming to preserve and prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, tenants and customers.
Therefore, following the recommendations of public authorities and collaborating towards COVID-19 prevention, as of Wednesday, March 18th, 2020, malls managed by brMalls will operate as follows:
- State of Rio de Janeiro: in compliance with State Decree No. 46,973, published on this date, the malls NorteShopping, Shopping Tijuca and Plaza Niterói will suspend their activities for a period of 15 days. However, the opening of food related operations, pharmacies and health services are optional.
- Other states: the mall will be open to the public from Monday to Saturday, from 12pm to 8pm. On Sundays and holidays, the hours will be maintained for restaurants and food courts, while the other stores will be open from 2pm to 8pm.
- Delivery services will be allowed in all our malls.
The Company will continue to diligently monitor the developments related to COVID-19 and adopt the necessary additional measures. Engaged with our role in society, we will remain at the disposal of the competent authorities to contribute with initiatives that can help in this moment.
Finally, we will keep the market informed of the relevant changes that may occur.